One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An observation compartment in the roof of a passenger car on a train.
- ‘Just heard from a friend that three McKinley Explorer full length vista domes are heading south on the Greeley Sub at the rear of a UP mixed freight.’
- ‘There are six cars including three coaches, two vista domes, and an observation car.’
- ‘With any kind of luck, you might just be able to get on board the Ex-CZ vista domes.’
- ‘The upper level seating in the vista domes is unassigned and is open to all passengers on the train.’
- ‘On the approach to Union Station, you can clearly see the four vista domes on the train along the top.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.