One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An observation compartment in the roof of a passenger car on a train.
- ‘On the approach to Union Station, you can clearly see the four vista domes on the train along the top.’
- ‘There are six cars including three coaches, two vista domes, and an observation car.’
- ‘With any kind of luck, you might just be able to get on board the Ex-CZ vista domes.’
- ‘The upper level seating in the vista domes is unassigned and is open to all passengers on the train.’
- ‘Just heard from a friend that three McKinley Explorer full length vista domes are heading south on the Greeley Sub at the rear of a UP mixed freight.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.