A measure of a place's ease of access for people with disabilities.‘we endeavor to create a community that is not only accessible, but is also a model of visitability’
- ‘Altaffer is involved in an advocacy effort to ensure that a visitability ordinance will be enacted in Tucson.’
- ‘But the three simple requirements of visitability do allow a person with a mobility limitation to enter and visit the occupants of the house.’
- ‘The visitability ordinance was introduced by a councilwoman whose daughter uses a wheelchair.’
- ‘Beginning in 1992, ‘visitability’ has been slowly spreading throughout the United States.’
- ‘If you have the opportunity, consider sharing why housing visitability is important to you personally’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.