One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But all varieties deteriorated in viscousness, hardness, and palatability, in addition, there were significant difference among varieties after six months of room temperature storage.’
- ‘This is different to viscousness, which is when the resin is a liquid.’
- ‘Their disadvantages are toxicity, viscousness at low temperatures requiring more pump power, and a finite life.’
- ‘In accordance with the viscousness which depends on the water contained in the cement asphalt colloid, the semi-rigid asphalt concrete can be prevented from decomposing by controlling the quantity of the buffer.’
- ‘It may be simple to say that viscosity is a unit which indicates the degree of ‘stickiness’ or viscousness of a substance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.