One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their disadvantages are toxicity, viscousness at low temperatures requiring more pump power, and a finite life.’
- ‘But all varieties deteriorated in viscousness, hardness, and palatability, in addition, there were significant difference among varieties after six months of room temperature storage.’
- ‘It may be simple to say that viscosity is a unit which indicates the degree of ‘stickiness’ or viscousness of a substance.’
- ‘This is different to viscousness, which is when the resin is a liquid.’
- ‘In accordance with the viscousness which depends on the water contained in the cement asphalt colloid, the semi-rigid asphalt concrete can be prevented from decomposing by controlling the quantity of the buffer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.