One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for viscometer
- ‘Although a variety of viscosimeters have been developed to measure viscosity, most of them operate with the same principles, that is, Poiseuille's Law.’
- ‘A method for measuring viscosity and a viscosimeter are disclosed.’
- ‘To pump the liquid in the capillary a membran air pump controlled with valves is connected to the viscosimeter.’
- ‘The rotational viscosimeters comprise a motor which rotates a measuring head intended to be introduced in a given fashion into the liquid whose viscosity is to be determined.’
- ‘Several types of viscosimeters are in use today.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.