One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our studies of BIA-DNA interactions by isothermal titration calorimetry and viscometry were not successful mainly because of insufficient solubility of the imidazoacridone compounds in water (data not shown).’
- ‘This introduction to size exclusion/gel permeation chromatography emphasizes column selection, conventional calibration, molar mass sensitive detectors, light scattering, viscometry, and high throughput methods.’
- ‘Although viscometry is potentially an excellent tool for quality control of liposomes and lipoplexes, it has seldom been used in this field, most likely because it requires a large amount of sample.’
- ‘In some cases intercalative ability has been confirmed with the ethidium displacement assay or viscometry.’
- ‘Except for the lowest molecular weight samples, all of the average molecular weights were determined by agarose gel electrophoresis or viscometry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.