One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Rheometers can also be used to measure viscoelastic properties as well as viscosities.’
- ‘In one case, the relationship between the force and the displacement was not linear which corresponded to a viscoelastic rheological behaviour.’
- ‘These differences in the onset of contraction are also consistent with our ability to measure a steady-state macroscopic viscoelastic response within our experimental observation time.’
- ‘To understand what makes cells simultaneously stiff and oozy - or viscoelastic - biophysicists have mostly relied on large-scale measurements.’
- ‘The viscous component in the viscoelastic behavior can be determined by assessing the amount of hysteresis during relaxation after mechanical deformation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.