One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In one case, the relationship between the force and the displacement was not linear which corresponded to a viscoelastic rheological behaviour.’
- ‘To understand what makes cells simultaneously stiff and oozy - or viscoelastic - biophysicists have mostly relied on large-scale measurements.’
- ‘The viscous component in the viscoelastic behavior can be determined by assessing the amount of hysteresis during relaxation after mechanical deformation.’
- ‘Rheometers can also be used to measure viscoelastic properties as well as viscosities.’
- ‘These differences in the onset of contraction are also consistent with our ability to measure a steady-state macroscopic viscoelastic response within our experimental observation time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.