One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The granules are very uniform in size and dissolubility is very high with a viscidity of 61.5.’
- ‘It is not entirely soluble in water, to which it imparts less viscidity than ordinary Gum Acacia.’
- ‘Its functions are viscidity, nourishment, the binding of joints, the solidarity of the body, and the maintenance of sexual vigour.’
- ‘The adhesive properties of bitumen determine its viscidity and adhesive properties.’
- ‘A fabric structure is constructed having a fabric base sheet, a viscidity layer, a polymeric back layer, and a protective layer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.