One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The architecture of Palladio is wholly virtueless and despicable.’
- ‘Not long after Sam comes back to life, she discovers that she works for a virtueless enterprise that seeks to tear down churches and community centers to build mini-malls.’
- ‘The power of the heart, already grown virtueless and thin, distills poisonous clammy vapours which emerge from the head.’
- ‘Tell us whether the god is with form and face or whether He is formless, faceless, virtueless.’
- ‘Unfortunate and virtueless people are unable to hear even the name of the Three Treasures, let alone take refuge in them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.