One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I mean, old code from the mainframe age is still running on virtualizers to this day.’
- ‘It also runs more smoothly, because it is a virtualiser, not an emulator.’
- ‘This does mean, however, that it can not be used to run other Operating Systems, unlike virtualisers.’
- ‘A virtualiser is not a very practical solution, it needs lots of work for a limited audience.’
- ‘I've had personal bad experiences with the virtualiser, moduliser and vamp.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.