One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A method employing encryption to provide secure access to a remote computer over the Internet.
- ‘On top of that, he says, the modem can add virtual private network capabilities to further enhance the secure work-at-home feeling.’
- ‘If users are able to access both the Internet and corporate resources remotely, then a firewall and virtual private network are needed.’
- ‘Shortly, they will use wireless access to virtual private networks and Web services to get approval and the necessary documentation back on their machines with only a slight delay.’
- ‘Additional steps can be taken to make WiFi more secure, such as adding virtual private network software similar to that used by users connecting to corporate networks over the Internet.’
- ‘Two of the more common forms of extended access include virtual private networks and collaboration applications, such as supply chain management.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.