One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The discovery of these pig retroviruses was made in London in 1997 by virologist Dr Robin Weiss.’
- ‘The medics will include infectious disease specialists, microbiologists, virologists, and nurses who specialise in acute care or communicable disease control.’
- ‘Microbiologists and virologists are just as overworked and stressed as the rest of the medical profession.’
- ‘The vaccine would not be effective against a mutated virus as virologists can only start work once the strain has been isolated.’
- ‘How could a virologist get access to anthrax, a bacterium, particularly the potent Ames strain?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.