One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All patients with genital herpes should have at least one virologically confirmed diagnosis.’
- ‘It is correct, that for the purposes of the algorithm, we have assumed that all persons with a positive heterophile antibody test had infectious mononucleosis and did not need to be routinely evaluated further virologically.’
- ‘Fifty nine pupils at the school were reported as having mumps, of which 20 cases were confirmed virologically.’
- ‘Clearly, there is much to do both epidemiologically and virologically to contain the global spread of severe acute respiratory syndrome.’
- ‘Access to stockpiled vaccine is restricted to containing epidemiologically and virologically confirmed outbreaks of smallpox.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.