One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His compositions are remarkable well adapted to the instrument for which they are written and have achieved a well deserved popularity among violoncellists.’
- ‘In 1866 Grünfeld was appointed court violoncellist to King William of Prussia..’
- ‘I am pleased to inform you of the publication of my new book of art entitled ‘The violoncellist’.’
- ‘The competition is open to violoncellists of every nationality.’
- ‘Though an old man at the time, he was an accomplished violoncellist, and a patient teacher.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.