One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Perhaps this was what Paganini's playing was like - great violinistic artistry!’
- ‘This player is one of the few living exponents of the nineteenth century Russian violinistic tradition.’
- ‘There is no trace in their solo sections of the violinistic broken-chord figuration found in the overture.’
- ‘The composer chose instead to write it all himself, annotating the score in incredible detail to explain exactly how each violinistic effect is to be achieved.’
- ‘His tone is not large in the Russian violinistic sense; yet the pure, glistening quality of his playing and his natural, thoughtfully conceived shaping of every note and phrase is the mark of a great artist!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.