One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All the redundant publishers could be retrained as viniculturists and grape-tramplers.’
- ‘Thomas Jefferson was also the ‘father’ of American vineyards, having brought a viniculturist from Italy to establish wine making at Monticello.’
- ‘Compact, folding pruning saws have been used by gardeners, viniculturists, and foresters for generations.’
- ‘What nature did not provide in sunny California, viniculturists could manipulate into a ‘style’ back at the winery.’
- ‘They are thus farmers as well as winemakers; or, in fancier terms, both viticulturists and viniculturists.’
- ‘At that moment a viniculturist happens to arrive in his 4x4.’
- ‘In desperation, viniculturists grafted millions of French vine tops onto Phylloxera resistant American root stocks, thereby saving the world's wine industry.’
- ‘Three generations of family viniculturists have provided premium grapes for both native Labrusca and European Vinifera varietals.’
- ‘Each of this micro-climates provide viniculturists with endless opportunities to create wonderful wines.’
- ‘The enumerators were viniculturist and fruit-grower experts as well as agricultural experts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.