One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Compact, folding pruning saws have been used by gardeners, viniculturists, and foresters for generations.’
- ‘At that moment a viniculturist happens to arrive in his 4x4.’
- ‘Each of this micro-climates provide viniculturists with endless opportunities to create wonderful wines.’
- ‘In desperation, viniculturists grafted millions of French vine tops onto Phylloxera resistant American root stocks, thereby saving the world's wine industry.’
- ‘Thomas Jefferson was also the ‘father’ of American vineyards, having brought a viniculturist from Italy to establish wine making at Monticello.’
- ‘They are thus farmers as well as winemakers; or, in fancier terms, both viticulturists and viniculturists.’
- ‘What nature did not provide in sunny California, viniculturists could manipulate into a ‘style’ back at the winery.’
- ‘All the redundant publishers could be retrained as viniculturists and grape-tramplers.’
- ‘The enumerators were viniculturist and fruit-grower experts as well as agricultural experts.’
- ‘Three generations of family viniculturists have provided premium grapes for both native Labrusca and European Vinifera varietals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.