One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The question, therefore, concerning ‘the nature of the atonement’ depends on the question of whether there is in God such an attribute as distributive or vindicatory justice.’
- ‘There are vindicatory stories available to scientists, which they draw on in times of need.’
- ‘For Stuart Carroll it is noble violence, especially in its vindicatory aspect, that ties together and explains these contrasts.’
- ‘Now that the Privy Council has confirmed the right of vindicatory damages, there will likely be many more.’
- ‘And this model could comprise a useful vindicatory framework for that.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.