One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The snake grinned villainously, and began inching toward me, but then my blood turned warm again.’
- ‘‘Now,’ He grinned villainously, ‘You're going to do anything and everything that I want.’’
- ‘We are simply enclosed in a media-dominated world of signs, villainously generated by capitalism to synthesize our desires, which only really refer to one another within an entrapping chain of ideas.’
- ‘Recent provocative and hooliganistic statements have villainously slandered our nation and threatened the joyful happiness of our people.’
- ‘He villainously accuses Chénier falsely before a revolutionary tribunal in order that he can get access to Maddalena because he, Gérard, is in love with her.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.