One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of them would comment on the vigorousness of the newly sprouted fields, and another would off-handedly mention the healthy appearance of a newly purchased servant.’
- ‘The overall direction of a bee's dance, for instance, says which way the food is; the vigorousness of the bee's wiggling tells how much food is there’
- ‘This video shows the vigorousness of Lingnan students’
- ‘The success of this department depends much upon the vigorousness, enthusiasm, and excellence of its faculty.’
- ‘What level of vigorousness do you feel leads to the most effective learning in your aikido training?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.