One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- see Sezession
- ‘In 1897 Gustav Klimt founded with other artists the Vienna Secession and became its first president.’
- ‘Frank points out that the goal of the Vienna Secession was to break ranks with tradition.’
- ‘His painting The Kiss is a symbol of Vienna Secession.’
- ‘The Vienna Secession was the younger artistic community's response to this dominant artistic movement.’
- ‘The Vienna Secession was a seed of extremely radical, but also particularly coherent, thinking about art.’
- ‘Another prominent representative of the Vienna Secession was the engraver and poet Oskar Kokoschka.’
- ‘So in 1897, Gustav Klimt, Kolo Moser, Josef Hoffman and others formed the Vienna Secession.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.