One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Telecommunication in the form of a videoconference.‘college classes offered via videoconferencing’as modifier ‘videoconferencing technology’
- ‘He's earmarked £25,000 for an in-house videoconferencing studio.’
- ‘Trying to explain something visual on the phone, or even through videoconferencing, just isn't the same.’
- ‘The company is taking the same approach with Web-based videoconferencing.’
- ‘He points to the 2001 purchase of an Israeli videoconferencing company.’
- ‘For many, the Internet speed needed for true videoconferencing is just not there.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.