One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An email message with a video clip attached.
- ‘I use email and video mail to connect my students with students all over the world so they can discuss all sorts of things, like clothes, gender roles, diet, music.’
- ‘Passengers can also enjoy networked gaming, send video mail, take classes on computing and software, and rent laptops.’
- ‘In addition, PhoneFree provides voice mail, video calling, video mail, voice conferencing and file/data transfer at no additional cost.’
- ‘And then I come to Japan and I find TV tuners and highly designed tiny handsets and second generation video mail.’
- ‘But now the new catalog from the New York video mail order film, Cinema Classics, is listing six of the seven missing ‘Moto’ films.’
- ‘The software, which is typically used to funnel downloadable ring tones, games and video mail programs to consumers, breaks ‘new ground,’ said Gina Lombardi.’
- ‘In the near term, we will see the emergence of interactive video mail and more powerful search features.’
- ‘With unified messaging, users can access all forms of messages - voice mail, email, fax, and video mail - from a common mailbox.’
- ‘Application requirements for video-on-demand, HDTV, video mail, and electronic security are pushing the envelope on server capacity and transfer rate.’
- ‘We have video mail from our local correspondent at the scene, our very own Randy Louis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.