An indoor area containing coin-operated video games.
- ‘The kids will enjoy the two story video arcade and IMAX theater.’
- ‘I'm given to understand that they can only be spent in the Tri-Borough Area, just like those tokens you get in the video arcade.’
- ‘On the Carnival Conquest and Carnival Glory, there is a huge teen area with a soda bar, dance floor, and an adjacent video arcade.’
- ‘In the meantime, he was working as a guard at a video arcade.’
- ‘Or why, two hours later at a video arcade, are ten year old children busy playing ‘Star Fighter’ alongside their loving parents and guardians?’
- ‘They had 2 18-hole courses, batting cages and a huge video arcade.’
- ‘Even the Dairy Queen is clean and bright, and the lone video arcade smells like soap because of the Stone Harbor Bath & Body store next door.’
- ‘There are specially designed virtual reality machines in the entertainment complex along with disco and video arcade.’
- ‘Facilities of Hemingways included an outdoor sport area, video arcade for older children, fast food outlets, a coffee and informal seating area and movie theatres.’
- ‘He got a job at the video arcade across the street and broke up with me and broke my heart.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.