One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All in all, the NTV is a superb commute/despatch weapon, with viceless handling and enough ‘oomph’ to give a nasty shock to GTI drivers.’
- ‘Its main advantages were strength, ease of maintenance, and viceless flying qualities.’
- ‘A glance at the specifications shows that the performance was not spectacular, but the aircraft was completely viceless with respect to its flying and handling qualities.’
- ‘I'd say the boat is virtually viceless and a treat to sail, handling like a big dinghy but stable like a larger boat, with a huge cockpit to match.’
- ‘This allows far finer tuning, and also secures the wheels more accurately under all conditions - both aiding handling, which is safe, secure and viceless.’
- ‘This 4.6 litre unit is a real Jekyll and Hyde performer - smooth and viceless at low rpm, and a real screamer up high.’
- ‘In the test vehicle, that exceptionally silky, viceless engine is mated to a six-speed manual transmission, which isn't quite as good as the V - 6.’
- ‘The automatic gearbox takes the edge off some already blunt performance, but is otherwise pretty viceless.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.