One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If the latter condition prevails, then vicegerency will be entrusted to a different people or generation.’
- ‘And the pursuit of this peace, balance, and justice lies at the core of submission to God, and the obligations of vicegerency.’
- ‘In fact, the essence of vicegerency of earth demands progress in science and technology.’
- ‘This margin of autonomy by virtue of vicegerency is the Islamic equivalent of popular sovereignty.’
- ‘And on the other, it is the conscious acceptance of man's vicegerency on earth as ordained by Allah.’
- ‘This concept of vicegerency is what distinguishes Islam from other systems of thought in all spheres of life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.