One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See vice president
- ‘Already a string of former generals and right-wing politicians are lining up for the vice presidency.’
- ‘This in turn served as a stepping stone to the vice-presidency in 1900.’
- ‘Three new national vice presidencies were simply added to make room for factional leaders who faced being squeezed out of the party's governing body.’
- ‘Another section includes a useful analysis of the vice-presidency and the changes and continuities it has exhibited.’
- ‘She retains the vice presidency and would take over the presidency if Estrada were to resign or be forced out of office.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.