One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to a vice president.‘vice-presidential candidates’
- ‘He was obviously the best vice-presidential choice Kerry could have made.’
- ‘He refused to play the traditional vice-presidential role of attack dog.’
- ‘There is a long tradition of surprising vice-presidential selections.’
- ‘He was asked in May whether he would accept the vice-presidential slot.’
- ‘There is a question mark over how much vice-presidential debates actually matter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.