One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Bulletin can be obtained in paper printed in black and white (like the mainly vexillological bulletins in the world) or in diskettes for computer.’
- ‘For some weeks I have been working on the concept of a new vexillological paradigm for the Internet.’
- ‘Others more directly concerned with flags pursued a vexillological or antiquarian interest.’
- ‘The Institute is also the largest vexillological membership organization in the world.’
- ‘Which car company's motto is a vexillological pun on their logo, and what is the logo's connection to the 13 th century King John?’
- ‘In vexillological terms, the rectangular green-and-white bicolour is Cascadia's national, civil, and war flag, as well as the national ensign.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.