One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If that qualification is available in this jurisdiction, it must be in a case where plaintiff shows necessity, because ordinarily unnecessary vexatiousness follows from the multiplicity of suits.’
- ‘She alleges that she is entitled to the vexatiousness penalties because the defendant engaged in improper claims practices.’
- ‘In the context, the focus of the attention of the Justice is obviously that of the propounded frivolousness or vexatiousness of the process.’
- ‘If nothing, it's a pretty accurate transcription of tedium and vexatiousness in comics form.’
- ‘This vexatiousness is one instance of the gap between normative and descriptive domains.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.