One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The chromatin was clumped, giving the nuclei a clear vesiculated appearance.’
- ‘Seismically, vesiculated zones exhibit low compressional-wave velocities.’
- ‘The vesiculated nerve profiles were tentatively classified on the basis of the fine structural appearances of their vesicular content.’
- ‘To address this issue, we have studied microstructure of vesiculated crystal mush experimentally.’
- ‘Others were highly vesiculated and contained discrete but degenerating organelles, such as nuclei and mitochondria.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.