One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The chromatin was clumped, giving the nuclei a clear vesiculated appearance.’
- ‘Others were highly vesiculated and contained discrete but degenerating organelles, such as nuclei and mitochondria.’
- ‘The vesiculated nerve profiles were tentatively classified on the basis of the fine structural appearances of their vesicular content.’
- ‘Seismically, vesiculated zones exhibit low compressional-wave velocities.’
- ‘To address this issue, we have studied microstructure of vesiculated crystal mush experimentally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.