One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The juice, when applied to the skin, produces inflammations, and even vesications.’
- ‘The application is to be renewed night and morning, until vesication is produced.’
- ‘With the uniquely designed detector and six vesication-removing methods, the system can adjust the number of vesications to be removed according to the actual conditions of each patient.’
- ‘Crushed root-bark is applied to boils to produce vesication.’
- ‘Rapid vesication and angry-looking skin are characteristics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.