One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not tall in height; short.
- ‘Carlo is a giant and I am more vertically challenged.’
- ‘A trick for those vertically challenged is to go with a shorter cuff, about ¾ of an inch.’
- ‘Among other things, we are not a vertically challenged group.’
- ‘Is it official mayoral business or just a friendly private correspondence, one vertically challenged guy to another?’
- ‘I heard the boy goes berserk when someone even alludes to the fact that he's vertically challenged.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.