One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not tall in height; short.
- ‘I heard the boy goes berserk when someone even alludes to the fact that he's vertically challenged.’
- ‘Carlo is a giant and I am more vertically challenged.’
- ‘Among other things, we are not a vertically challenged group.’
- ‘A trick for those vertically challenged is to go with a shorter cuff, about ¾ of an inch.’
- ‘Is it official mayoral business or just a friendly private correspondence, one vertically challenged guy to another?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.