One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Cerebral blood flow is provided by the internal carotid and vertebral arteries.’
- ‘In contrast to the cervical vertebral centra, the dorsal centrum is shorter and more mildly opisthocoelous.’
- ‘The vertebral bodies and intervertebral discs also have to withstand high compressive loads.’
- ‘Many arterial branches arise from the vertebral and basilar artery to supply the medulla oblongata and the pons.’
- ‘An abdominal film showed multiple vertebral anomalies in the sacrum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.