One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Ability to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities.‘a writer of remarkable versatility’‘the versatility of the modern computer as a study aid’
- ‘Whether still lifes or landscapes, the human figure or abstraction, the versatility of the medium has attracted some of today's most skilled draughtsmen.’
- ‘Processed cheese gives the product versatility to handle different temperature ranges, for longer storage times.’
- ‘The versatility of such a basic structure is impressive, considering it is used in various points in processing and for an array of products.’
- ‘Our customers truly enjoy the tremendous degree of versatility of our line.’
- ‘This is the latest movie to offer a sampling of the actor's largely unsung versatility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.