One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for free verse
- ‘Sometimes Mr Blair comes dangerously close to vers libre.’
- ‘So their work was an important stage in the move toward vers libre in Italy.’
- ‘Could one do a long Imagiste poem, or even a long poem in vers libre?’
- ‘Second, oddly enough, this argument doesn't prove that traditional, formal verse is better than vers libre.’
French, literally ‘free verse’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.