One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Histology confirmed the diagnosis of verrucous keratosis.’
- ‘Lesions consist of erythematous papules, nodules, pustules, verrucous, or granulomatous lesions.’
- ‘Examination revealed yellow to dark-brown, hairless, verrucous and micronodular lesions on the right temporal area of her scalp.’
- ‘Treatment of verrucous carcinoma is surgical.’
- ‘External warts can appear as small bumps, or they may be flat, verrucous, or pedunculated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.