One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The problem, in a sense, is that Power and his collaborators have done their vernacularizing too well.’
- ‘This ended when the liturgy was vernacularized in 1965, after the Second Vatican Council.’
- ‘His plays have been ill served by people who've tried very hard to naturalize and even vernacularize his language.’
- ‘What is strange she makes familiar, indigenizing and vernacularizing the foreign.’
- ‘The first exorbitant use of it was to justify vernacularizing the Mass totally and everywhere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.