One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are no awkward phrases or vernacularisms in the texts.’
- ‘The ambient sights and sounds, work culture, and common vernacularisms are the story's setting.’
- ‘My use of vernacularisms in this post seemed appropriate in the informal atmosphere of the blogosphere.’
- ‘Some architects and scholars of architecture have sidestepped this question and chosen instead to experiment with vernacularism.’
- ‘We also welcome papers that analyze any aspect of literary discourse in relation to black vernacularism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.