One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The use of earthworms to convert organic waste into fertilizer.
- ‘One curious new feature is the building's vermicomposting system, in which 30,000 worms are fed vegetable waste.’
- ‘His ‘back to nature’ programme where he teaches organic farming and vermicomposting has many takers.’
- ‘The term vermicomposting simply refers to composting organic matter with worms.’
- ‘The Thrikkakara panchayat president, Hassainar, narrates the panchayat's attempts at waste management through vermicomposting.’
- ‘Although vermiculture and vermicomposting offer potential new markets for farmers, they take time to develop and require a strong commitment, experts say.’
- ‘To set up a worm system, called vermicomposting, first determine how much waste you go through in a week.’
- ‘Composting led to vermicomposting which led to compost tea production.’
- ‘Several small outfits across the country sell vermicomposting services and others peddle soil castings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.