One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For explicit, verbalizable knowledge, the road from total ignorance to full expertise has three clearly identifiable signposts along the way.’
- ‘If it were merely my verbalisable representation of myself, then it would not be a field event but an intrapsychic one.’
- ‘The skill of reading is not easily verbalisable.’
- ‘Although this effect is very robust, nearly all of the extant research has used verbal or readily verbalisable stimuli.’
- ‘Less direct interfaces cause the user to build a more verbalisable and transferable body of knowledge about the domain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.