One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If it were merely my verbalisable representation of myself, then it would not be a field event but an intrapsychic one.’
- ‘Although this effect is very robust, nearly all of the extant research has used verbal or readily verbalisable stimuli.’
- ‘Less direct interfaces cause the user to build a more verbalisable and transferable body of knowledge about the domain.’
- ‘The skill of reading is not easily verbalisable.’
- ‘For explicit, verbalizable knowledge, the road from total ignorance to full expertise has three clearly identifiable signposts along the way.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.