One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Fascinating verbalists may not lead you to the understanding that a shrug of the shoulders can,’ he says.’
- ‘We also need adults who are expert verbalists, such as Ph.D. educators in English, Psychology, and History.’
- ‘An amusing game for verbalists, in which one or more persons try to unscramble words scrambled by the computer.’
- ‘On this song, the Chi-City verbalist offers food for thought for people who think that Islam promotes terrorism.’
- ‘You will not be disappointed by the lead singer and visceral verbalist blooming like the mesmeric rocker he is.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.