One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The canines are more than twice as tall as I1, strongly recurved and inclined slightly ventrolaterally.’
- ‘On the dorsal portion of the rostral face, the shell layers extend ventrolaterally from those of the protoconch.’
- ‘The basioccipital tubera are a pair of ventrolaterally directed blobs descending from the basioccipital.’
- ‘The parapophyses are broad, elongate, wing-like projections that protrude ventrolaterally from the anteromedial margin of each centrum.’
- ‘The right pedicel projects ventrolaterally, and its plane is tilted approximately 30 degrees outward from the median plane.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.