Situated toward the junction of the ventral and lateral sides.
- ‘Rapid corticosteroid effects have also been seen in neurons of the rostral ventrolateral medulla recorded in vivo.’
- ‘Microinjection of bicuculline in the ventrolateral PAG led to a decrease in the neuronal responses to heat.’
- ‘The form of the ventrolateral saddle varies between species within these three genera; it may be either acute or narrowly rounded.’
- ‘‘Siculate’ sclerites are situated on the ventrolateral margin on either side of the animal's body.’
- ‘The recurved ventrolateral margins of P. schrami are not evident in P. pachoecoi.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.