One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Should pantomime, ventriloquism, and verbiage be mixed?’
- ‘Around this time he had his first puppet made and began to learn ventriloquism.’
- ‘He can lecture at some length on the origins of the language, and it's only the mention of ventriloquism that prompts him to digress again.’
- ‘It is a mix of wit, ventriloquism, shadow play and mime.’
- ‘Mrs Richards said: ‘I have done puppet and ventriloquism shows all over the country, but it's great to get the puppets on display in Essex.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.