One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Radiography of the ventricles of the brain with the cerebral fluid replaced by air (pneumoencephalography) or radiopaque material or labeled with a radionuclide.
- ‘Left ventricular systolic dysfunction was documented by either two-dimensional echocardiography or radionuclide ventriculography.’
- ‘All patients underwent contrast left ventriculography, coronary arteriography, and electrophysiologic study, as clinically indicated.’
- ‘A left ventriculography was performed to assess the left ventricular ejection fraction and the degree of mitral regurgitation.’
- ‘Then they were taken to the catheterization laboratory to undergo left ventriculography and coronary arteriography.’
- ‘Radionuclide ventriculography also may be used to assess left ventricular and right ventricular ejection fractions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.