[usually as modifier] A serving of a drink of coffee measuring 20 fluid ounces.
- ‘Instead of quaffing one giant emergency venti latte, you're better off taking frequent sips of small servings of coffee.’
- ‘However, a venti, while still called a venti, was only a third of the size Westerners are accustomed to.’
- ‘So, should you order a venti next time you're at Starbucks?’
- ‘You could have had a venti Iced Caffe Latte with skim milk for only 110 calories.’
- ‘In New York, a more stressful town, he's now moved to straight-up venti ice coffee.’
Italian, literally twenty.