One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Failure of the veins to adequately circulate the blood, especially from the lower extremities.
- ‘The typical signs of chronic venous insufficiency include pedal edema, varicose veins and skin hyperpigmentation.’
- ‘Rigorous clinical investigation of Centella asiatica has been conducted on chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins.’
- ‘Europeans use OPCs to treat various vascular disorders, including varicose veins, venous insufficiency, capillary fragility, and retinopathies.’
- ‘Patient education is the most effective intervention for chronic venous insufficiency.’
- ‘The best-researched indications for butcher's broom are venous insufficiency, edema, premenstrual syndrome, and hemorrhoids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.