One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Failure of the veins to adequately circulate the blood, especially from the lower extremities.
- ‘The typical signs of chronic venous insufficiency include pedal edema, varicose veins and skin hyperpigmentation.’
- ‘Patient education is the most effective intervention for chronic venous insufficiency.’
- ‘The best-researched indications for butcher's broom are venous insufficiency, edema, premenstrual syndrome, and hemorrhoids.’
- ‘Rigorous clinical investigation of Centella asiatica has been conducted on chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins.’
- ‘Europeans use OPCs to treat various vascular disorders, including varicose veins, venous insufficiency, capillary fragility, and retinopathies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.