An image produced by venography.
- ‘Data from both venogram and fibrinogen scans demonstrate that deep-vein thrombosis usually originates in the deep-veins of the leg.’
- ‘A venogram of a normal vein with a functioning valve shows dilation at the sinuses.’
- ‘A venogram performed last Friday showed that all the veins in Olajuwon's left leg are open with no evidence of a dot.’
- ‘A review of upper-extremity ultrasonograms and venograms that were positive for clotting identified thrombotic episodes.’
- ‘A venogram is a test where a dye is injected into a vein in the foot and radiographs (X-rays) are taken of the outlined veins in the leg.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.