One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In Cookie Jar, he's vengefully addressing an acquaintance whose ‘house is only made of cards’.’
- ‘‘Don't you call him that,’ Ikeda gritted out through clenched teeth, stalking forward to loom above her vengefully.’
- ‘‘You'll be all right,’ soothes Kim vengefully.’
- ‘The premier of France said vengefully in 1920, ‘I can wait for chaos to do its work.’’
- ‘Arca sneered dangerously at the poster, but it was Anani who murmured vengefully, ‘She bears the Chancellor's crop.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.