One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Like to but don't always get up to much, so at various points it's city exploration, sofa-based vegetativeness, recently I even went hiking in the West Sussex downs - imagine that.’
- ‘The grapes were grown in Monterey County, not the best Cabernet region in the state because of a telltale vegetativeness that frequently distinguishes the varietal when it is grown there.’
- ‘After twenty-two months in barrel, the blueberry fruit seems remarkably straight forward, though a bit of vegetativeness creeps in around the edges.’
- ‘Man is a microcosm, as the neck separates rationality from vitality, so does diaphragm the vitality from the vegetativeness.’
- ‘The doctors said that the blood flow to his brain had temporarily stopped causing him to fall into a state of temporary vegetativeness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.