One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pollen from deposits also produces sequences of climatic and vegetational change, but these tend to be fairly localized.’
- ‘However, even nests may be difficult to locate in areas with heavy vegetational cover and structure.’
- ‘Indirect evidence suggests that changes in prairie vole grazing patterns and reproductive physiology may be in part responsible for vegetational changes.’
- ‘However, the land and climate have changed throughout time, with each area of Java having particular topographic, vegetational, and climatic differences allowing the existence of different species.’
- ‘By employing pollen analysis, scientists have been able to reconstruct past vegetational communities and analyse how those vegetation patterns have changed over time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.